The PxG Online Championships has returned with season 2 featuring Street Fighter V! The popular online tournament series is back and will be hosting free-to-enter tournaments on Monday nights.
Season 2 Schedule: All tournaments begin at 8PM CST (Central Standard Time)
Episode 1: August 8th Episode 2: August 15th Episode 3: August 22nd
- Episode 4: September 12th
- Season Finale: September 26th
Registrations will open same day at 3PM CST. Follow us @pandaxgamingus for live updates.
- Registration Status: Closed (closes at 7:30PM CST, capped at 64 entrants)
- Bracket: – http://challonge.com/PxGOCS2E4
- Stream: https://twitch.tv/pandaxgaming
Top 8 is scheduled to go live at 10PM CST / 8PM PST
Want to compete in this tournament? Follow these steps!
1. Create a FREE Challonge account. This is required. Login if you already have an account.
2. Once you’ve logged into your Challonge account, you will register for this tournament via the form below.
3. Upon registering you will have an option to ”create an alternate username” that will be used to identify you in the bracket.
4. This username MUST be your Capcom Fighters Network ID. We are not responsible for CFN IDs that aren’t entered correctly and we will DQ if needed.
5. Once the bracket is seeded and the tournament begins (8PM CST / 6PM PST) you will invite your opponents via their CFN ID.
6. Players will play a 2/3 set (3/5 for top 3 finals) and the WINNER will report the score via Challonge to advance in the bracket.
7. All players are responsible for setting up their matches and reporting the results.
8. STOP at winner’s/loser’s TOP 4 as we will be streaming the entire top 8.
– Must reside within the continental United States (some areas of Canada).
– Players MUST use a wired internet connection with a minimum speed of 10mbps download and 4mbps upload.
– 2/3 games, 2/3 rounds – loser’s, winner’s and grand finals are 3/5 games.
– Double elimination bracket capped at 64 entrants.
– Winner cannot change their character, only the loser can.
– No use of macros or game altering controllers and techniques.
– We have the right to review match footage via the Capcom Fighters Network for disputes.
– Users have 8 minutes to respond to game invites. If your opponent hasn’t responded please contact us for further action.
Prizes – 1st place only
Q: How do I enter?
A: Read the instructions above!
Q: I’m being told my opponents CFN doesn’t exist, what should I do?
A: CFN has issues with sending invites to ID’s that include underscores. If your opponents CFN ID has an underscore, add them to your favorites by searching for them in the CFN menu under ”rival search”. If their CFN ID is entered improperly on the bracket THEY are responsible for that and will be disqualified.
Q: I’ve sent multiple invites and haven’t heard from my opponent. What should I do?
A: If you’ve waited at least 8 minutes and your opponent hasn’t showed up, you are allowed to automatically advance yourself in the bracket. Any pre-mature advancements in the bracket are liable for dispute. If you feel you were DQ’d too quickly or falsely, contact us immediately.
Q: When attempting to register I’m getting a Challonge error. What am I doing wrong?
A: Please make sure the email address you are signing up with matches the email address associated with your CHALLONGE account.
Problems or disputes?
– Fill out the form at http://pandaxgaming.com/disputes/ and we’ll respone as soon as possible!
For a quick visual run-down of how the tournament process works, look below at the guide.
Check out Eighty Sixed’s officially licensed Street Fighter tees!